Yoga Home Practice
Updated: 13 hours ago
Use your home furniture as props!
Easy Back Stretches:
Updog & Downdog on chair.
1. Practice each pose separately.
2. Move from one pose to the other in a continuous flow as many times as you feel comfortable.
Using a table or kitchen bench
1. Standing Pigeon pose
2. Lean forward
3. Twist away from your bent knee
More Hip Openers:
Open your hips with the Wide Angle pose, stay as long as you want.
1. Supported at the wall 2. Supported using back of lounge
3. In supported shoulder stand
This a restortive practice and you can stay 5 to 10 minutes in each pose.
1. Supported Bridge 2. Supported Shoulder Stand
3. Supported Bridge with legs in Angle pose
This Supported Backbends allow you to stay longer in the pose, up to 5 minutes.
1. Standing Supported Inverted Staff 2. Suppoted Camel
3. Supported Inverted Staff
4. Supported Bridge